Saturday, October 11, 2008

Diary

Hi friend! How are you?


Once I had the wonderful habit of writing diary. Yes, really it is wonderful, but sometime ago. I abandoned that habit. Now, I have started talking to you. But that’s also a difficult work for me. I’m writing my thoughts everyday in my PC and I’m posting it at even intervals.


If you could be someone in Trichy, you must listen to DIARY at Hello FM (10-11 PM). It’s fantastic, it’s awesome, it’s different, it’s healing and words don’t come now....



The host is Saha (means friend), a person with amazing voice, more importantly a person with wonderful heart. As the name of the program tells, you can share anything that changed your life-that affected your life, which you think as your advice from your experience.

Saha - Trichy



If you have any friend-other than me- at Trichy or nearby ask him about this program. If he/she hasn’t listened to Diary yet, ask him to do so for 2 or 3 nights and get his feedback. If you ask me, I will tell you the same that I told you above.

Have I bored you this day?
Bye, good night.

1 comment:

vikram said...

hi i m vikram residing near trichy....i too used to hear saha everyday...its fabulous and awesome.. its on some occasions that our hearts feels light and its one of them... can u help me in hearing nd downloading his programs??? reply to vikramlovely4u@gmail.com