Thursday, October 30, 2008

Exams again...

Hai.
How is your studies friend? (mine is not so good, but I it not to be so.) Many say that education gives us economical security, power and other extras. But, I won’t agree with that. Money, power and other things are axillaries. The main aim of education is enlightenment of the spirit. I study for that only. When you start studying with that purpose in mind all other things come to you naturally.


You may ask, “Then why is your study not good?”. This is only temporary. I did not well in my model exams, as they were held without any study leave. Of course, there were many holidays. Even, just before the exam week i.e., October 8-12 were pooja holidays. Apart from that, I took two more days leave and I didn’t attend exams of two subjects also. Still, I was not able to perform well in the remaining exams.

Don’t be worried. I will do excellently in University exams. In the 1st semester, I scored only 45 in Engg. Physics and 44 in Engg. Chemistry in the model exam. My lecturer scolded me in front of girls and it was a great insult for me (later I heard that girls don’t bother about such things). I scored 92 in Engg. Phy., and 89 in Engg. chem., in the University exams.


Though I worked a little hard, I should thank the question paper setters. Ask anyone studying in Trichy Anna University, or its affiliated colleges about the toughness of the question paper. They will start laughing. Chennai-AU fees only Rs.100 per paper as exam fee, but, Trichy-AU fees Rs.125 per paper.
We used to say that they get extra fee for setting the Q-paper easily.


Whatever be the case, I have four weeks of study holidays. Holidays start from Oct. 26 to Nov. 9, after which I have university practical exams upto Nov. 15. Holidays start again from the next day and continue till Nov.28. University theory exams start from Nov.29.


All the best for studies. Bye, Good day.

1 comment:

Di Wu said...

Great minds think alike, I think more than one great thinkers had said something like you do. :P Keep moving on and good luck to your future studies.