Monday, October 13, 2008

I sleep when the night sleeps

These days I go to bed only at 12 O’clock. I spent some nights writing assignments and from then on this habit has started. Until late night, I can’t sleep and this reflects on my classes. This week, on 2 or 3 Maths classes I was not able to open my eyes at all. In one of the Maths classes, slowly I took my pencil (whenever I slept in classes I used to write in pencil because you can see only scribbles after the class is over), started writing (scribbling).

My pencil slipped down, and edge broke down. Unable to withstand anymore, I put down my head down on the desk and started sleeping. And, do you know one thing? I am a first bench fellow. If this is the case with the Maths classes itself (which are meant to be practical) imagine the situation at other classes.

My friends had started laughing at me. Whenever I slept, my friends used to watch my postures and they used to have a good time that way. I won’t say that the mistake was the lecturer’s. I always lively classes, but, sometimes theoretical explanations turn me dizzy. Have you slept in classroom? Tell me.

Bye.Good day(night).

No comments: