Friday, October 10, 2008

Universe is as beautiful as you are

Life is really wonderful and thrilling. I’ll tell you why. Just think of this. How big this universe is. You and I are the part of this great universe. Compared to the size of the Sun and other heavenly bodies we are all dusts. Still, you see we do wonders (I mean the mankind) and explore everything in this universe.

 
Whenever I used to look up the sky at night, it surprises me (especially when there is no power). Stars blinking from far away take my thoughts beyond the bounds of time. When would have God made them? Will the same earth and space remain after a 100 years? Try this- the next time when the power is gone, or when you go to the terrace at night, watch the sky. What were your thoughts? Write to me please. I am eager to hear you.

Bye. Good day.

No comments: