Friday, October 17, 2008

My Music

Have you ever listened to old Tamil movie songs, especially those of P.Susheela? This night as I write, I am listening to her wonderful songs from Kodaikanal FM. I have some collections of P.Susheela, but listening to the radio is really a wonderful experience. If you get chance please listen to the following songs (If you don’t get them ask the elders of your home. They will surely know them.):

**Nenjam marappathilai
**Ninaika thenidha maname
**Kanna karumai nira kanna
**Unnai kaanatha kannum kannalla
**Unnai naan santhithen…nee aayirathil oruvan
**Thoongatha kan enru onru
**Unnai onru ketpen…unmai solla vendum
**Pattuku paateduthu naan paaduvathai kelaayo

There many other wonderful songs. I’ll tell them some other time. I think she has some magic in her voice. I’m sensitive to music, you know, Susheelama’s voice has even made my tears roll down my cheeks. Really, music is Godly. It refreshes us; lightens our hearts; encourages us; lessens our worries.

Talking about music, I should tell you about Harris Jeyaraj’s background music the movie “Dhaam Dhoom”. Isn’t it exiting and fantastic? Tell me about this.

No comments: